Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Secure communications on the Internet require attention to authentication, encryption and data integrity. All three are addressed by industry-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. We use SSL to communicate with secure browsers. This means that your name, address, credit card numbers and any other information you provide through SSL are encrypted in a way that makes it extremely difficult for others to decode. All payment information is collected in a secure environment. You can tell if your computer is using SSL when you see a lock at the bottom of your screen or by checking the URL to ensure it is pointing to "https."
The Information We Collect
Western Powders collects information on:
- Referring URLs for new advertising avenues
- Browser types and versions for site functionality
- Operating Systems for site functionality
- Domain names of email addresses (when possible) of visitors to our website
- General information on which pages consumers visit
- Information submitted by the consumer, including email information, survey information, requests for information and/or site registrations We also may request personally identifiable information from you in order to handle your order, question or request.
How We Use Information
The information we collect is used to process orders and information requests, to improve the content of our website, to notify consumers about product and website updates or problems with requests or orders. At this time, we do not exchange our customer postal address list with other companies.
Cookies & How We Use Them
Western Powders does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18 years of age, do not submit any information without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please email us at [email protected].